If for some reason the pages do not display properly it may be for the following reasons.
(1) The site is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer. You can go to microsoft.com to download the latest Internet Explorer and it is free. http://microsoft.com
(2) In order to properly view the pages on this Web Site your Browser needs to have COOKIES enabled. Click here for your Browser properties.
(3) Some pages may also require you to read PDF files for which you need to have an ADOBE reader. Each page that has a PDF file you can download the reader by clicking on the icon of ADOBE reader on that page. ADOBE gives you the reader free of charge.
(4) The best resolution to view our pages is 800x600.
(5) When information is returned to your computer by BCA's computers it is contained on a WEB PAGE. When you leave a WEB PAGE, if there is not a link to go back to the previous WEB PAGE try closing the window by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner of the screen or if there is a 'Close Window' click on it. As an example close this page by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner of your Browser or by clicking on 'Close Window'.
If you are still having trouble check with our WEB desk between 9AM and 5PM Monday thru Friday.